Friday, April 1, 2011

Jeremiah was a Bull Frog

Recently, I have been in that awesome crafty mood.  I just love that mood.  I am fundraising chair for Mississippi College's Art Education Association.  We are hoping to raise money for a trip to New York City next spring.  One of the fundraising projects that I have assembled is an art sale.  We have purchased a booth at a local art sale in which we will sale our own art works.  Each member is required to create atleast two works of art.  I wanted to create something different and after a long journey through Hobby Lobby, I decided to create hair barrettes.  I believe that they turned out beautifully.  Here is a picture of them:


I love them.  Tomorrow night, I will learn how to make "flower trees'' on canvas.  I have an art friend who makes them often and will teach me her ways.  I really hope these little barrettes will sale well.  In other news, I have become obsessed once again to Turner Classic Movies.  They are so good.  They just don't make movies like that anymore.  I am going to try something new by sharing a recipe for every blog post.  Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with this.  So for my first recipe, I will share my favorite Red Velvet Cookies.


Red Velvet Cookies

1 pkg. red velvet cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 tablespoons water
2 eggs
1/2 pkg. white chocolate chips
    
     Combine cake mix, oil, water, and eggs.  Add chips and mix well.  Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until white chips are slightly browned.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...