Wednesday, April 13, 2011

If It Makes You Happy..

I know that I haven't blogged in a while.  I had an orientation for Australia last weekend.  God is working in my life.  I have no idea where to begin writing so I decided to just give you guys some wonderful pics to look at.  I call it my life lately:
faux flowers make me happy.


wearing my new head band makes me happy.

Supper and shopping with friends make me happy.

Collections make me happy.

My messy art filled futon makes me happy.

Books and oragami make me happy.

My friend Tracy makes me happy. (missyou)

Diet coke makes me REAL happy.

Working on my picture box makes me happy.

A new journal makes me happy.
The Word makes me happy and fills me up like no other.

Growing in Christ and falling in love with Him makes me happy.

Making nest rings makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...