Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Favorite Things: Stores Galores

Today I am feeling very picture-y.  I decided that I should start a theme of my favorite things.  Today I will show you pictures of my items from my favorite stores.  All of these items are on my wish list right now.  As if I'm not already blessed enough.  Yeah right! Anyway, here are some really cool stuff:

Urban Outfitters

a new duvet cover




you scratch of where you have been with a coin




                                          Anthropologie




wallpaper





for deviled eggs







Mod Cloth




Well, that is all for today.  I am not parting you guys with a recipe mainly because my recipe book is on the other side of the room and I am comfortably preparing for a nap.  Please comment on these items.  Especially on the duvet cover from Urban Outfitters.  I am seriously considering it for next year.


                                                                                                                   Later peeps

1 comment:

  1. I want that map!!.. AND those shoes (both pair)
    And that deviled egg thing is so you! It looks like it has fresh paint on it!

    Oh yeah.. and.... the dish rack thing is REALLY cute too!! (How old did I just sound saying that?? ha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...