Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Hard Day's Night

Today has been a hard day.  It has been one of those days that makes you want to shower till you feel like your skin has fallen off.  Sorry if that is morbid but that is how I feel.  I am mainly feeling ashamed when that need for cleansing comes in.  Thank the Lord that He cleanses me and makes me new.  I haven't been the Christian that I should be lately.  I have fallen from reading the Word and jealousy, bitterness, and lack of self-control have crept into my life.  I need healing from God.  So, I am asking you..whoever you are, to hold me accountable.  That being said, today did have some happy times.  I was able to have supper with my awesome Swannanoa family.  We then proceeded to get on the roof of one building, attempt another, and then climb trees.  My night ended with an Independent Film Festival held by our school.  I also got feathers put in my hair!  My only problem is that everyone is getting feather extentions at my school.  In fact, alot of boys are laughing about it.  I really wanted to stand out with these feathers, not be laughed into a trend.  Also, my best friend passed out twice and was rushed to the hospital.  I can't wait to escape to Australia next month.  I sound like Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  I do have some pictures for you guys.  What I'm in strong like with:
My new feather extentions.

My wonderful friend, Cassie, bought me this cute book that has an owl finger puppet.  She is the best.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack!

A great reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...