Monday, April 4, 2011

My Favorite Things: I'm Not Here for Your Entertainment

Here is another installment of my favorite things.  This time I will give you my top ten favorite movies, singers, actors/actresses, and more.  I hope this is interesting to as I have no pictures for this post :(.  I have actually been reading blogs all day.  It was very inspiring and very depressing at the same time.  I should be living up my college years but instead I am dreaming about a husband, a house, children, and did I mention husband?  I am in love with blogging!  Anyway, here are my favorites for today:

Movies:

1.  10 Things I Hate About You
2.  Kal Ho Naa Ho
3.  Moulin Rouge
4.  Thumbelina
5.  Anastasia
6.  Fried Green Tomatoes
7.  Mona Lisa Smile
8.  Nacho Libre
9.  Steel Magnolias
10. Beauty and the Beast

(If you haven't noticed, I love Disney)


Musicians:

1.  Hanson
2.  Mika
3.  Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
4.  Celine Dion
5.  Patsy Cline
6.  Shania Twain
7.  Michael Buble
8.  Vitamin String Quartet
9.  Alanis Morrisette
10.  She and Him
 

Actors/Actresses:
1.  Julia Roberts
2.  Sandra Bullock
3.  Jennifer Gardner
4.  Julia Stiles
5.  Heath Ledger :(
6.  Ben Stiller
7.  Maggie Gyllenhaal
8.  Seth Green
9.  Kirsten Dunst
10. Kirstie Alley


Books:
1.  The Holy Bible
2.  Redeeming Love
3.  Lunch in Paris
4.  Julie and Julia
5.  Eat Pray Love
6.  The Westing Game
7.  The Hungry Catepillar
8.  The Wizard of Oz
9.  Letters to Van Gogh
10. Any Cookbook


Television Shows:

1.  Glee (did I admit this)
2.  The Nanny
3.  Four Weddings
4.  My Fair Wedding
5.  The Ultimate Cake-Off
6.  Legends of the Hidden Temple
7.  Say Yes to the Dress
8.  Clarissa Explains it All
9.  Miss Guided
10. Cake Boss

(wedding theme? nah)


Websites:
1.  Facebook
2.  Twitter
3.  Blogger :)
4.  Urban Outfitters
5.  Anthropologie
6.  Mod Cloth
7.  IMDb
8.  Youtube
9.  Wikipedia
10.  Google (I will never admit this again)

So..there you have my top entertainment.  These are liable to change.  I do have a recipe for today, but I have never tried it.  I went to an antique store the other day and bought a cookbook full of "old timey" recipes.  Here is one that sounds delish!  I love the apple butter from Lamberts.

Apple Butter

 Cook slowly for 30 minutes 8 cups of apples, 5 cups of sugar, 1/2 vinegar, 1/2 red cinnamon candy.  Put in hot sterile jars and seal. 

That is exactly how the recipe reads honest.  I am excited to try this on hot buttery biscuits.  Mmmm.  A reason why I love growing up in the south.  Ya'll come back now, ya hear?  Really though, comment and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have two things to say:

    1. Letters to Van Gogh made it onto the top ten list! (Hecky Yes!)

    2. There is NO shame to be had in LOVING GOOGLE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...