Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wild Wednesdays

well, hello there...



Today, I tried so hard to post a "What I Wore Wednesday"..also known as "WIWW".  I've been wanting to capture my Wednesday attire and share it with you guys sooo bad.  I'm jump on bandwagons.  Today, after my computer was fixed, I realized that it was Wednesday.  Yay!  I have a camera near and semi-cute clothes.  Do you think I captured a cute picture?  No!  I also wanted a picture of my new Mardi Gras wreath.  So, there I am up there with my wreath.  Yes, this is seriously the best picture.  Anyway, what I wanted to talk about was the cardigan I am wearing.  This cardigan was a sweatshirt!  My grandmother helped me cut and sew the raw ends and she put an eye and hook on the top.  I love it!  I wear it much more as a cardigan than I did as a sweatshirt.  Maybe next Wednesday I can post a "WIWW". 


p.s. yes, that is a valentine's day sucker in my hand.




Comment Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...