Friday, January 27, 2012

I Spy

Let me talk a minute about the Wolfpack.  As some of you may know, I have a group of friends that live on my hall and we call ourselves the Wolfpack.  We are all different and all unique.  I'm really glad that we are friends.  We started hanging out on Wednesdays when we would get bored and hungry at night.  We soon started to call every Wednesday, Wild Wednesdays at Wet Willies.  This is really funny, especially since we usually just rode around and got Taco Bell while listening to 90's music.  Anyway, this semester we decided to shake things up a bit.  All five of us wrote down ideas for stuff to do on Wednesdays.  Every Wednesday night we draw three ideas.  Want to know what we did this Wednesday?  We had our own FBI night.  We even went in Wal-mart dressed in our black/grey/brown/white.  We are truly kids at heart.  And I love it.





You would think that we were here to study or something.
Leave me love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...