Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Me

OH, hello blog.  What?  It is already 2012?  Well, I'll be danged.  Oops!  Sorry for no update.  My life has been really crazy.  That is a generally accepted excuse, right?  Anyway, remember the last photos I put up here that my dear friend, and now roomie, took?  Well, she has done it again!  My photographer bunkie (my slang referring to our current bunk bed situation) used me and another one of our friends as her models in a photo shoot.  So without further delay, I present her art.  








































This photo was taken by our other friend, Sam.
I guess I should introduce Sam.




This is Sam.
He is the reason that there are pics like this.




And this.




There were some good photos though.




He makes a decent model, I guess.





He also took this pic of me and photographer bunkie.





Now, time to toot my own horn.
I took this beauty.




But this is my favorite.





I don't know why I socialize with people like this.
Or talk to myself in blog form either.



All in all, it was a great day.  I had so much fun with these two people.  I'm glad they're in my life.  And they should be proud that I'm in their's.  Just kidding!





Comment Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...