Monday, June 27, 2011

Grease Lightning

Today is the official MID-POINT for my time spent here in East Freo.  I have loved getting to know the people but I really want to get to know them even more and hopefully build even closer relationships.  Today, my partner and I, worked on the set for Construction Zone.  The theme is Monopoly.  We are building four of the game pawns to life-size!  Today's job was the car.  I have formed a bond with this soon-to-be car.  We have our arguements but I know that one day, this car will be amazing.  I have named it Grease Lightning.  I have some pictures that my partner took of me working on GL.



Why this car is automatic...


This will be a car...hopefully.


If you have seen the movie, Killers, you might get this quote.  "I am a dating robot sent here to observe your ways."  - Katherine Heigl's character


In other news, American Night is this Friday and I am pumped.  We will also cook for lunch this Sunday as a 4th of July celebration.  Let the sweet tea come forth!





Yum...


Comment away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...