Monday, June 20, 2011

Follow Me

Another week has begun!  T omorrow, the 21st, will be one month since I left my family and everything I was familiar with.  I can't believe that it has already been a month.  I remember leaving my parents and sister behind the security check point in the New Orleans airport.  I also left my comfort zone.  Don't get the wrong idea.  I am very independent and love leaving on trips.  I have even prided myself in that before.  It is still a pretty big step to know you can't call your family when you want and you can't see them for over two months.  I have had the weirdest food cravings since I have been here.  Today, I really wanted a Cherry Limeade from Sonic.  Of course there isn't a Sonic within the whole country.  I also miss driving a whole lot more than I thought I would.  I loved the freedom it gave me.  Anyway, today I made some earrings.  Here is an awful photo of them: 


They are cuter in real life.  I really need a photographer.  Six more followers till I host a give-a-way.  Thanks for reading.  Feel free to comment!

2 comments:

  1. did you take your jewelry making kit with you or buy all of the materials needed in "the land down under?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. both! i took my jewelry kit and bought stuff here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...