Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ring Around a Rosie

Today I played with my new fabric and made my first fabric rosettes.  I plan on making a tutorial for them later when I can take more pictures.  I do have pictures of my results for you guys.  I do warn you that the pictures are horrible!  This year at school, I will make my room mate be my photographer.  She won't mind.  So here are the pictures of the rosettes:

all of my rosettes

I plan to use these for embellishing.

I loved added pearls to them.


In other news, I am loving Australia and the people here.  Be sure that you check my Australia tab at the top of the page.  Also, I now have 9 followers.  Remember that I will have a give-a-way when I get to 15.  Let's see how soon we can get to 15


 Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...