Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm in the Spotlight

Today I went to Spotlight.  Spotlight is like the Australian version of Hobby Lobby.  Actually, Spotlight is like a perfect mixture of Hobby Lobby and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Anyway, I spent money.  If you didn't know, my friends and I plan on having a booth at the Ole Brook Festival this fall.  We are planning to put our works of art and confections up for sale.  I had a fun time looking around and thinking about new projects.  I bought three different samples of fabric to practice and try my fabric rosettes.   I also bought an organizer, feathers, and a few things for garnish.  I have pictures:

My beautiful fabrics..


I bought an organizer for my beads and such...



Australian Find of the Day:

They have a build-a-bra!  You can seriously make your own bra...




Help me get to 15 followers and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...