Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finally Finals

I'm right in the middle of finals right now which pretty much sucks is really really bad.  I'm stressed out to the max.  I hope to be back and post on something of worth and interest soon.  Give me a few.  This is the only thing keeping me going:




Also, I come back to my blog to find out that I went from 17 followers to 26!  I'm so shocked and amazed and excited and happy. 

...And I have a blogging buddy now.  I hope to talk more about her soon but for now go check out Nail Polish Anonymous. 


This is Jessica.  She has mad nail art skills.  If you don't follow her already , go do it now!  You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright yellow on that print! Very pretty!
    Just dropping by from the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...