Friday, April 6, 2012

Coffee with Christy





Today we read:
James 5:13-20.  Read it here.

What this means to me:
These verses express the importance of accountabiliy.  As Christians, we should build each other up.  We are called to carry the burdens of others and rejoice with other believers.  These verses reminded me of Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.  When we, as the body of Christ, come together to support each other and hold each other accountable we are not easily broken.   
How can I apply this to my life:
How am I being intentional with other believers?  How can I use my gifts to encourage someone today?

Memorize:
"Is anyone among you suffering?  He should pray.  Is anyone cheerful?  He should sing praises."
James 5:13

Pray for Christy:
  • Confirmation and direction for her life
  • Preparation for her summer at the ranch
  • Healthier living
You can follow Christy here:



I'm linked up here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...