Friday, April 13, 2012

Coffee with Christy






Today we read:
Galatians 1:1-10 (read here)


What this means to me:
Don't turn away from God.  His Word is true and holy.  If anyone tells you any different then it is a lie!  Don't be a people pleaser.  You will never be able to please everyone.  Please God.  He is the one that matters.  Let everything you do be for Him!
How can I apply this to my life:
Stop trying to please others, Katherine!  They won't get you.  It's okay to be different.  Just lean on God and seek Him then, hold on for an exciting ride. 

Memorize:
"Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ."
Galatians 1:10


Pray for Christy:

  • Confirmation and direction for her life
  • Preparation for her summer at the ranch
  • Healthier living






You can follow Christy here:



Linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...