Sunday, December 16, 2012

Free Time

One of my favorite parts about Christmas break is having absolutely nothing to do.  I'm really not sure how I'm going to function in the real world because I really enjoy being my own boss.  Hey Katherine, would like to Pinterest all day?  Why sure, boss!  What about a two hour bubble bath?  If you insist.  I get a whole month of doing whatever my little heart desires.  It's pure magic!  Sadly, this will be my last time to do this.  Real world is fast approaching and for some reason real world doesn't like it when I get "me" time.  Selfish, I know!  Anyway, I've been soaking up every minute of this free time and I've only been home a total of 5 days.  Five days of pure bliss.  I'm pretty sure my schedule includes Pinterest, hot baths, blogs, holiday movies, etc.  All day, ereday.  Lately, I've gotten some time to be around my hometown friends.  My favorite thing about being with them is that we always involve food somehow into our gatherings.  If there is anything I like more than free time, it is food.  Can I get an amen?



that's coffee/chocolate, cake batter, and peppermint ice cream, my friends.
 
 

foxes pizza for the win.
why yes, I do enjoy pineapple on my pizza.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...