Monday, December 17, 2012

Coffee and the Word

Last night, a friend and I made our own caramel coffee syrup.  I am happy to say that our diy adventure was a success.  I orginally got the idea from A Beautiful Mess.  Their blog is amazing, so please go check it out.  For the little jar that we made I halved the recipe.  I'm so excited to put this in my coffee tonight or use it for a last minute Christmas gift.

1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of caramel syrup

Place water and sugar in a boiler over low/medium heat until sugar is dissolved.  Once dissolved, add caramel syrup.  Stir until well combined.  You can use different kinds a syrups for different flavors or make vanilla with 1/4 tsp. of extract.  Get creative.





"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:37-39


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...