Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heart Hugs

Today has been a good day.  For some reason I got an extra boost of energy today.  Thursday is a random day for a boost of energy.  I'm not complaining though.  I am getting to know the kids at Construction Zone pretty well.  Too bad tomorrow is the last day.  After CZ, I was able to go to a lady's house and chat a bit with another young adult here and my partner.  We went through some scrapbooks and eventually chatted for quite some time.  I felt like it was a heart to heart.  I like heart to hearts.  I'm gonna call it a heart to heart.  The lady shared her perspective on dating and out of a scrapbook came her old ''qualities in a husband'' list.  I may or may not have one of my own.  She wrote her list when she was twenty-two.  She calls this the list not to have.  It was quite hilarious.  I have no idea where I am going with this.  Today was a good day..yeah. 

Thanks God!

p.s. 5 more followers before my
birthday and I will host a giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, the "list not to have"... that is hilarious! :) I love fun conversations like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...