Friday, July 15, 2011

Delighted

There is a special group of people that hold my heart here in East Freo.  If you asked me my passion, I would have to say youth girls.  I love them!  The youth girls here are awesome and so strong in their faith.  I am going to miss them greatly.  I still have two weeks however so my weepy blog post has a while.  I wanted to share an amazing picture of some amazing girls:


God has amazing plans for these beauties



finding comfort in this verse
(along with verse 5)


Remember to keep updated under the Australian tab.  Also, remember that once we get to 15 followers there will be a huge epic giveaway.  How about 15 followers before the 15th of August.  Does anyone know the importance of that date?  My birthday!  15 before the 15th.  We can do it!  Tell ya kids.  Tell ya wife.  Cause they blogging bout everyone out here.  I'm so lame.

feel free to comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...