Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Down by the Bayou

Today is the second day of Construction Zone here in East Fremantle.  I am enjoying it quite well.  I love the kids here in East Freo.  I am a little sad already when I think about going home but I know that I just need to make the most of the time I'm here.  I have two weeks left to grow in the relationships I've made.  Now, this is really random but I have been wanting to do a tribute to one of my favorite cities.  If you know me at all, you know that my favorite city is New Orleans.  In fact, I feel like God has called me there and I feel like I will live there at some point in my life.  It is even on my Forever 21 list to live there for a period of time.  If you know anything about New Orleans, you know that even my header is a pic of my Cinderella castle, the St. Louis Cathedral.  St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans is where I want to get engaged.  Be sure to let my man know ;).  You know the one no one knows about.  Anyway, this city has a big piece of my heart for several reasons and God has even woven it into my testimony.  I love this place and people in it.  I call it home.  Here is my Nola tribute:















I love Mardi Gras.  I love the Saints.  I love the French Quarter. 
I love Magazine Street.  I love the French Market. 
I love New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...