Monday, May 16, 2011

The Final Countdown

Whew!  It surely has been a while since I last posted.  I have had many fun adventures while you were gone but no pictures. :(  Last Thursday, I went  to the river with my friends and we kayaked.  It was so much fun.  It was my first time to kayak.  We stopped on a sand bar to have lunch and swam in the swimming area for a while too.  After we got back to my friend Sarah's house, we cleaned up and prepared for the second part of the night.  We had a bonfire and burned our school papers and books.  Then we roasted hotdogs and marshmellows.  It was quite fun.  We ended the evening by playing board games.  The next morning, I left with my family for Destin, Florida.  My great uncle got married in Sandestin, Florida.  When we got there Friday, we shopped around and avoided the great downpour outside.  Saturday turned out better.  We went to the Sandestin beach around ten to meet with all the other family members there.  It was like a family reunion on the beach.  I had time to lay out and swim in the ocean.  Later, we cleaned up for the wedding.  The wedding on the beach was wonderful.  It was beautiful weather.  The reception was at a really nice restuarant.  Swanky :).  Then we headed home Sunday.  So, here I am now with so much to show you and no pictures.  Oh well.  Also, I leave for Australia this weekend!  FIVE DAYS!  I'm so excited.  I do have alot of last minute tasks to take care of.  I really didn't want to leave you without any pictures so here is a collection of stuff that inspires me:

The duvet cover for Urban Outfitters that I want for my dorm

PB+J cupcakes!

I love the mason jars and step ladders.  Thanks http://www.theknot.com/

I love the top picture! Thanks http://www.hostessblog.com/

A really cute poetic plate from Anthropologie.  I would probably set jewelry on it.



That's all I really have for this post.  I am super ready to be in Australia.  Hopefully, I will be able to keep the blog going there.  Remember to check the Australia tab at the top of the page for more detailed Australian adventures.  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...