Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dear Prudence

So, today I received my final grades for the semester.  They were not that good.  In fact, my GPA dropped a whole lot.  Ten points.  I want to contribute this to the lack of art classes this semester.  I know that it does have something to do with the fact that this was my most horrible semester ever.  A lot of stuff happened.  Anyway,  I can not be a party pooper here...blog pooper.....blog party pooper?  I just had to get that off of my chest.  Now, I just want to kick college in the whoopsies.  I am going to have a 4.0 next semester.  A girl can dream, right?  What I really wanted to blog about was geocaching.  Have any of you gone geocaching before?  I kinda like it.  The thrill of feeling like a super secret spy is how I think of it.  I am enjoying it quit a bit.  Although, I did not enjoy crawling around in bark while wearing a dress.  Here is a tip for all you new geocachers like me: do not geocache in a dress.  It was laundry day...what can I say?  In other news, 10 DAYS TILL AUSTRALIA!  I'm so ready to go and forget about Mississippi College among other things.  I have this incredible excitement that I haven't felt in a long time.  As my friend would say,Eep!  I am so ready to go, meet the wonderful people, and start building relationships.  Words can not describe how I feel.  So, here are some pictures:
This is how I prepare for geocaching.  I have everything I need.

Look at my new flats!

One of the best things about summer is being able to let your legs soak up the sun.

I found an old pair of my glasses. Call me Prudence.



That is all for this post but stay tuned because in 10 days I'll be on my way to Australia!  I hate how I sound like a television host breaking for a commercial.  Oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...