Saturday, March 17, 2012

Short Hair

I have short hair now.  I miss my long hair.  Leave it to your imagination and picture my tomato shaped head with short, disobedient locks attached.  Grrrr.  Anyway, I spent the night in Hattiesburg with my friend, Sarah.  Yesterday, I bought a book.  Today, I finished it.  You know that it had to do with food, and of course included recipes.  Just my style.  It is a memior of author's journey to quit overeating.  She travels to many places and discovers the finest foods and how they are made.  She even goes to a slaughter house.  She practices yoga and fasting and finally finishes her journey in the end.  I love the language of the author and her writing style.  I would recommend it to a friend. 






If that is Nutella on the cover, you already know it is a good read. 
Mmmm..nutella.



Comments don't scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...