Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Big Changes Soon!

Today I met with my friend/accountability partner/husband seeker and we dicussed all things blog.  She has her own website under construction and is creating another blog for everyday life.  We are kinda sister blogs.  You can look at her progress on her website here.  Also, I'm going to get (fingers crossed) a new header.  I want it to be a customized drawing of mine.  Again, I say fingers crossed.  My blog should be getting a whole new look Friday.  I want it to be cleaner with a more simplistic design.  All you have to do is become a follower and cheer me up.  I mean, come on.  I only have 17 followers.  Anyway, here are some outtakes from today's blogger bash (I like to give a catchy name to everything I do).



pretty excited about our blogger bash
taking notes..



we decided that these are made by the devil
(yes, this was one of our better revelations)



our nice ambience
Concert Tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...