Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cooks and Books

I guess it's time for me to write again.  I had a much needed break.  I had to focus on life for a bit and my posting suffered.  I'm very happy to report that my senior exhibit is ovah!  I am also all done turning in paperwork for student teaching.  Now I only have is finals to conquer.  Only!  It's a good balance I tell ya.

Anyway, I have some new details of my life for you!  I am starting a book club with my crazy and weird friend, Jessica.  It's called Cooks and Books.  We will meet the last weekend of each month and eat a meal that correlates with our reading.  I'm super excited and have been wanting to start a book club for eons.

So far, we only have four members including Jessica and me.  If you would like to join just let me know.  I'll probably be updating each month here.  For May, we will be reading The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by: Farahad Zama.  Because it was on sale and I like Indian food.  Nuff said.





Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...