Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Because I'm a Flake...

I totally forgot about the link up with the swap I just participated in.  Forgive me please.  I had the best partner ever!  I'm pretty lucky to have her as a swap buddy.  I participated in The Creative Exchange through Covered in Mod Podge.  My partner was Laura from Cottage and Broome.  You should check out her blog and be amazed at all the pretty things to look at.  Here is a picture of my wonderful gifts:


1.  Craft tape that I adore and have been wanting forever!
2.  A beautiful beaded bracelet that Laura made herself.  I love it!
3.  A container for my art supplies that I am already using on my desk.
4.  Zentangles!
5.  Chocolate.  I love chocolate

I almost didn't want to open the packaged because it was decorated so beautifully.  She put little details into every bit and made it such a joy to open.  Thanks so much Laura for all the wonderful stuff that cheered me up after a really hard week!  



Check her out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...