Sunday, February 3, 2013

Updates and Such

Ello there!

I got my package from the V-Day Mug Swap and I absolutely love everything.  I can't tell you about it now, but it is awesome.  I sent off my package.  Hopefully Cindi from Hello Cindi will get it soon.  Feel free to stalk her blog and give it some love.  I'm sure she won't mind.  Also, remember that we will do a blog link up to share about the awesome swap on the fourteenth.

Someone please tell me that they watch New Girl.  And please tell me that you are super giddy about last week's episode.  I won't spoil it if someone hasn't watched it yet, but I can't wait to see what culminates from this last episode.  I want to write for a sitcom.

I've been making prints in printmaking (two).

Sometimes, I'm really disappointed in myself for all that I haven't accomplished yet.  I should publish a book.  I should sell my art.  I should at least have an esty.  I need to be motivated and improve my skills.

When I was younger and in high school, (like, six years ago.  gulp.  I'm getting older than I thought.) I really enjoyed listening to Mika.  You might be familiar with some of his songs.  I don't know.  I like Mika because his songs are so darn catchy.  Anyway, he just came out with a new album (Origin of Love) and I've been listening to it non-stop.  One of my favorite songs is a remix of Popular from Wicked.  

Warning.  There is a saucy word or two in the beginning of this song.  I couldn't find a clean version.  I'm sorry and don't mean to offend.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...