Thursday, February 28, 2013

200



Have you ever loved a store so much that you have considered buying stock in it?  No?  I'm the only one.  Well, I love Bath and Body Works.  No, like I really really love it.  And this is my 200th post.  So, that pretty much explains why I am hosting a my first ever Swap.
  
Rest and Relaxation Swap  

What it is:
A swap is where you will be paired with another blogger or reader and swap gifts with each other fitting the rest and relaxation theme.

Rules:
You must be a follower of this blog.  
You must spend less than the twenty dollar limit.
You must send me an email with your name, home address, favorite color, and favorite scent.
You must send me the email before March 6.
You must send your package in the mail before April 1.
You must participate by a blog post showcasing your goods and link up to my blog on April 17.
You must have fun!

 Email:  
katherineezell(at)gmail(dot)com

I am excited to see how my first ever swap goes and it have an excuse to rest and relax.  I hope everyone wants to participate.  I mean really, who doesn't want a little r and r time?  And everyone loves to smell good.  Well, hopefully.  But seriously, get your email information in to me and get excited but this is going to be good.



Go email.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...