Saturday, January 5, 2013

Second Senior Semester

I live my life in semesters.  College can do that to you.  I start my second semester of senior year a week from Monday.  I'm more than ready for it.  This semester will hold graduations, spring, maybe a garden, and Valentine's Day.  I'm also hoping we get a little snow.  I'm not asking for much here.  Just a little flurry.  As I'm thinking about all this semester will hold, I have several little everyday things that I'm looking forward too.  Here is just a bunch of stuff I'm loving right now. 





(source)
It has to be...



 (source)
wanna Instagram wall.


New flavors for the Keurig.


I can't wait for my Creative Writing class.
I love books.



(source)
I just wanna camp.


(source)
cupcake fondue.
for V-day.



Keep making goals for yourself whether it is for the semester or the year.
See what you can accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...