Sunday, January 6, 2013

Everybody Scream

So you wanna be an art teacher?  Of course you do!  That's actually an awkward subject with me.   I know that Art Education is the major for me.  I know that I enjoy sharing what I know about art with others.  I just don't know if I want to teach my whole life.  I just wanna travel, make art, and share the gospel.  I'm not saying that I won't ever teach.  I'm just saying that I don't think I will ever settle into teaching.  I might teach after I graduate to pay back student loans.  I may teach when I have children.  I may teach when I settle down in my older years.  I just don't know.  The best part?  I'm okay with not knowing.  That being said, here are some art education tools that I'm loving right now, stuff I'll definitely use in my maybe classroom.  



mixed media still-life


Kandinsky like tree

artist research


Speaking of art, Edvard Munch's The Scream will be displayed at the MoMA till April.  I really, really want to go.  The MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) is my favorite art museum that I've ever visited plus it's in New York City.  Can you think of a better trip?  I'm supah serious when I say that I'm organizing a trip to NYC for sometime in March.  Wanna join?



I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...