Monday, August 16, 2010

Sudden Changes

I will begin a new adventure in five days.  Saturday, I will be moving into my dorm at MC.  I can't believe I will actually be going there.  Today, I visited Co-lin to find my final project for drawing 2 from last year.  While I was there, I stopped by my friend's dorm to visit.  I was a little sad that I wouldn't be staying there this year but I know that I will have plenty of fun at MC.  Tomorrow, I will be traveling back to Camp to help out on the ropes course.  The BSU lead team from MC will be having a retreat there and I am excited that I get to meet them early.  I would be lieing if I said that I won't be nervous about going to MC.  This college is on an university level and I'm sure the classes will be harder.  I need to keep my grades up so I can keep my scholarship.  I also have to find a job so I can have money for gas and my many adventures that I love to take.  And of course I want to be social!  It's all a little overwhelming.  The worst part is being at home right now and having to wait to move in and get settled.  This week is undoubtedly going by very slow.  On the plus side, I will be living two doors down from my best friend, Cassie.  That is something I can't wait for.  And the fact that I will be decorating my dorm room again.  I will be sure to put up pictures of my dorm when I am finished.  I guess this blog post was more of a vent.  Venting about what is worring me.  I still have to sign up for one more art class.  Good gravy, I am worring too much!  Anyway, this is just one more adventure to add to the book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...