Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Artsy Feelings

Today, I helped with the ropes course at camp for the BSU lead team.  It was fun and the people were really nice.  I am really excited about moving into MC Saturday.  I really wish it would hurry up.  Tomorrow, I will go to Clinton again to help with the high ropes course.  This should be interesting as how I am scared to death of heights.  Right now, I am in one of those artsy moods.  I get them at the most inconvienent times.  I really want to start to sell stuff on http://www.etsy.com/.  It is a great website and if you have never visited there, you should.  I would really like to get into making jewelry with polymer clay.  I think it would be most interesting.  Another thing that is on my mind is how I would like..no, LOVE a stand-up box easel in my dorm room.  You know, the kind that has a box behind it to hold your paint, brushes, etc.  I really want one but I think they are pretty expensive.  Too expensive for now atleast.  Feel free to comment and let me know you were here.  Is anyone here?  Does anyone read this?  Oh well, I do this more for me than anything or anyone else.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...