Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cawledge

Last week was Homecoming at Mississippi College.  It was a very stressful time for me.  I had a million and sixty-two things to do.  However, there was a light at the end of the tunnel.  Big Sis Reveal!  As many/some/none of you know, I am in a social tribe called Swannanoa.  It's pretty much our excuse of a sorority.  I already have a wonderful little and Sunday night she chose her own little (my grand little).  That makes me a granny!  My "aunt" (I have a weird St family tree) also got a little, so I have a new cousin.  I'm so excited for this next year.  I have some wonderful girls in my life that I get to called family.

(one of my roomie's littles, my roomie, moi, my little)


the family that made it to reveal


1 comment:

  1. I accidentally deleted my button on flickr.. :( thats why it isn't working! you should replace it.

    just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...