Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Twenty-five

I'm a list maker.  I make lots and lots of lists.  A little over a year ago I started a list called twenty-one before 21.  Now that I'm twenty-one, I'm going to make twenty-five before 25.  


Twenty-five before 25

Read 5 books within a month
Visit France
Go back to East Fremantle, Western Australia
Be a bridesmaid
Get a book published
Learn some barista skills
Go white water rafting again
Purchase first house
Make friends with people from other lands
Go to the zoo
Sleep under the stars
Find my life-long adventure partner
Plant my first successful garden 
Graduate college
Live in New Orleans
Find best job ever
Make a quilt
Spend 5 days camping straight
Get better at photography
Form new friendships
Climb a mountain
Re-visit the MoMA
Ride in a hot air balloon
Sew my own dress
Create online store


Comment away.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...