Saturday, August 25, 2012

For the Love of Donuts

(we aren't those practical and sensible type of girls)


I know I've kinda been MIA.  I'm so sorry devoted readers.  You know, since I have so many devoted readers.  Hi mom!  I just needed a blogging break.  I forgive myself.  Since I last blogged, I turned twenty-one and moved back to school for my senior year.  There have been a lot of other changes in my life also but I plan to keep some of my life somewhat personal.  Exciting changes have been going on and I'm kinda starting to feel like I"m growing up.  Nah!  I have more things to blog about in the near future like my 21 before 21 list and my new dorm room and my favorite obsessions of the moment and how I'm taking a french class. Oui oui.  So, stay tuned for whole new adventures with me. 


Seriously.
Follow me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...