Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Well, Hello There

Long time, no post.  I know, I know.  A little break turned into a long break.  I was really hoping to blog more during the month of October because it is my favorite month and I wanted to post about really cute fall craft projects.  Oh well...Now I can post about Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas.  Is anyone else out there into Pinterest as much as I am?  I don't know.  I love Pinterest!  I wanted to share with you my favorite food ideas that I found.   November is officially the month to eat...right?


white chocolate pumpkin cups

breakfast squares

tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons

red velvet hot chocolate

pumpkin and cream cheese wontons with caramel dip



Okay so that last one wasn't a recipe idea.  However, I really want to make those mantle blocks.  Stay tuned to see if I do ;)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...